Vuicon Engineering is a dynamic and ambitious engineering company active in the marine and offshore industry. The company was founded in 2005 and developed into a no nonsense and reliable engineering firm. A team of skilled specialists with a variety of expertise and knowledge is capable of performing complex projects from conceptual design to detailed drawing, as well as the manufacturing of structures and installations.
We are looking for an experienced and creative drafts(wo)man/ designer at our office in Capelle aan den IJssel.
Are you an enthusiastic drafts(wo)man and are you in for a challenge with large constructions in the mechanical and maritime sector? Then this is the job for you!
- Designing constructions and making production drawings in a dynamic and young team;
- Checking on structural feasibility by performing hand calculation;
- Awareness and assertive thinking in optimization of quality, solutions and operations;
- Interactive communicating with the client, finding a suitable solution.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field;
- A minimum of 3-years working experience as a drafts(wo)man/ designer;
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD and Inventor or a similar CAD package;
- Languages: Dutch and English
- A driver’s license and a car
- A communicative team player with a sense of humour
- A good eye for detail
What you can expect from us:
- A lot of freedom and variety in your working activities;
- An informal atmosphere;
- A challenging job with good opportunities for personal development;
- Good terms of employment.
Are you in for a challenge and do you want to work in an enthusiastic team? Send your CV and motivation to Cornelis Vuik, email@example.com. For more information, give us a call on +31 10 443 72 22.