Structural Engineer / FEM Engineer
Vuicon Engineering is a dynamic and ambitious engineering company active in the marine and offshore industry. The company was founded in 2005 and developed into a no nonsense and reliable engineering firm. A team of skilled specialists with a variety of expertise and knowledge is capable of performing complex projects from conceptual design to detailed drawing, as well as the manufacturing of structures and installations.
We are looking for an experienced male or female Structural Engineer / FEM Engineer at our office in Capelle aan den IJssel.
Are you an enthusiastic Structural Engineer and are you in for a challenge with large constructions in the mechanical and maritime sector? Then this is the job for you!
- Designing and calculating constructions and making calculation reports in a dynamic and young team;
- Applying rules and regulations on constructions;
- Checking on structural feasibility by performing hand calculation;
- Awareness and assertive thinking in optimization of quality, solutions and operations;
- Interactive communicating with the client, finding a suitable solution.
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field;
- A minimum of 3-years of working experience as a Structural Engineer / FEM Engineer;
- Experience with calculating constructions;
- Experience in working with FEM-software
- A communicative team player with a sense of humour
- Languages: Dutch and English;
- A good eye for detail
- A driver’s license and a car.
What you can expect from us:
- A lot of freedom and variety in your working activities;
- An informal atmosphere;
- A challenging job with good opportunities for personal development;
- Good terms of employment.
Are you in for a challenge and do you want to work in an enthusiastic team? Send your CV and motivation to Cornelis Vuik, email@example.com. For more information, give us a call on +31 10 443 72 22.